- I haven’t given up on my book . . . but it isn’t the most important thing on the agenda at the moment, unfortunately. I think it would be way more diverting to work on it than to study the types of joints in the body, and how a diseased artery acts. *mopes about having to be a responsible adult*
- I want it to snow, snow, snow. There was a dusting when I got up this morning, but not enough to satisfy my craving for it! The unfortunate part in all of this is that by April I will be absolutely and entirely sick of snow. It happens every year. *sigh* I adore snow at the beginning, and by 5 months later I’m ready for it to go where all good snow should go in the spring: away.
- Truth is always worth fighting for.
- I think I might possibly be watching my trip to Greece vanish before my eyes. There’s a good possibility of that. I want to go so badly it makes me hurt inside.
- Today’s Story of The Day: “My life had such potential, she told me, before I found out how much work was involved.”
- I don’t know what to think about some things anymore. In my thoughts, I’m the one that is wrong . . . and I don’t know how to change that. Am I supposed to believe myself, or the people around me that tell me I’m not wrong? I just don’t know.