|I is very sick.
Perks to being sick:
- I get flowers delivered to me
- People bring me anything my little heart desires (like when I have a serious raspberry deficiency late in the evening and I just know that it is worsening my condition, Rissa brings me raspberry slushies. *adores her roomies*
- I can at least say I’m not a failure–I apparently successfully get any and every virus that drives by, whether on my street or across town. Even things that aren’t contagious. You just try and call that “failing”!
- I can’t eat, and am thus losing weight.
- I can’t talk very well because my throat is so swollen. This doesn’t make me very happy, but I’m sure it’s doing wonders for the rest of the household. *g*
- Abby brings me Very Large Bouquets of Balloons
- Being “too tired” is an acceptable excuse
- If I don’t like something I’m not obligated to eat it
- I get the comfortable chair (aka “Mom’s Chair) Geez…is this making me sound *gasp* spoiled?
- I get lots of encouraging notes. More than the average “normal” person.
- I get to lay in bed when other people are at work